Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The beginning

Editor's note: The following post was written at the end of a 26-hour flight. As such, it makes no sense. At all. Like, for real.
The Sarcastrix

And now, on with the post...


Narita Airport, Japan
17 August 2005

The panicky excitment of leaving today for the trip has yet to set in. Everything I have done so far still feels hazy and dreamlike, mind you this could be from slow absorption of the caffiene into my bloodstream. Anyways, so it is currently 7:45am at the Pearson airport and all I can think is can the girls get here yet. The line up to the checkin counter has gotten longer and longer since I've gotten here. It is extremely annoying.

So it has been many many years since I have last been on an international flight. (and most certainly not ever when i have been of a legal age). Hahahaha
Through our browsing of the free airline magazine that we are given I see that international fights server free booze. [SWEET!!!]
This is fabulous considering how much of a mooching alcoholic I am. However, as much as I have taken advantage it was no nearly on par with one of our fellow flyers. Whom i watch consume and extraordinary amount of beer and burbon within a two period. [hey buddy, leave some for the rest of us] it really was quite extraordinary that he didn't puke half way through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home