Thursday, May 12, 2005

Rant

Ok. I promised that I would be more diligent concerning updating my blog. So sorry for those who are reading it who has never encountered my sense of logic. So begins the rant....

rant #1:
Don't worry sars your car is fine. However, the driving of it was an extremely stressful experience. As much as Rose is lovely and wonderful, she is a back seat driver and at some point i think i subconsciously made the car jerk more just to piss her off. hahahahha
Anyways, I have truly concluded that Toronto drivers are just plain mean, angry and just plain ignorant. No honking will not make me go faster than 70 nor will it make me be able to restart the car any faster (don't worry sars I only really did it once and it was on a hill). It only makes me want to sit there and simply turn my hazards so that I can piss you off more. There is another lane, GO INTO IT IF YOU ARE IN SUCH A HURRY!!! All in all it was a fairly sucessful process, we even managed to get it in the garage. Hahahaha

so rant #2:
Sorry, Sars your beautiful plan of how Beandog and Stinky Monkey would be fine with the sleeping arrangements didn't work out so well. Let's just say Beandog decided that it would be appropriate to cry like a little baby for about 15 mins. As much as i like seeing a grown man cry that was just no so cool. He did manage to calm down and take a nap but the moment I got up to go to the bathroom he started again. Which really really didn't go over well when i tried to lock him in the room. The he start to REALLY get upset. He was panicking so much that the Stinky Monkey who was quietly sleeping in the Super Hippy's room demanded to be let out. After much running around and screaming the both ended up in the Supper Hippy's room. Which apparently as i have since discovered also wasn't an ideal solution because Beandog spent half the night restlessly pacing. And after letting have the free run of the house spent the rest of the night aimlessly searching for Sars.


so here is the bottom line. THe dogs and the car is fine. Sars, by the time you get back i may have started medicating both your dogs. but look at the bright side, at least there'll be a supply of valium and prozac at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home