Tuesday, March 01, 2005

...wow! And I thought I was a hyprocrite

New note on message board in kitchen states
"Piss off! Why can't we all f^&%#$*@g clean up after ourselves"

Now, I don 't actually know the origins of this message but i'm going to attribute it to Chris...well considering it's a very Chris thing to say.

I came home today to find Gina and Shane snuggled up like a couple of peas in a pod eatting their dinner on the couch.
G & S: "hey"[wow! ...i wonder if they ever come up for oxygen]
CbKE: "Hey, howz it going?" [great does this mean that there is a great giant mess in the kitchen again!!!]
G&S: "Good" [walk away...just walk away...they can go back to making out after you walk away]
Discover to CbKE's SHOCK that the dishes are done, the counters are wiped and the nasty note on the fridge. [hmmmm.....I shouldn't ask...I really shouldn't ask it's a good start, this is progress]
CbKE: "ummmm....is someone upset about the cleaning schedule?" [DAmnit!! OPen mouth insert foot]
G: "wasn't me or shane... I think it was either Ford or Chris" [I vote CHRIS!!!!!]
CbKE: "Ah" picks up pot in dishrack [ewwwwwwww....all the appearance of clean and yet nothing is actually clean...great now i'm going to have to rewash these after they go upstairs]
G: "yeah...and did you see I cleaned the kitchen and Shane wiped all the counters, and I did all the dishes" [right.......it's not doing the dishes if you rise them and put them in the rack. AHHHH!!]
CbKE: "how lovely" [F^%$$^&&**&@#$#%$&%^&*@*&#$&@#%^$&#%^]
S: "yeah. Well I've done my weekly thing for the kitchen now" [WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!]
CbKE: "its' Tuesday, Shane. IF you were going to do one big clean you should have done it later in the week" [Is he kidding me? Tell me he's kidding me...]
S: "I'm not going to clean other people's mess. There is nothing else to do." [Urge to kill rising...RISING"
CbKE: "umm...well to be fair you should at least try to keep the stove top clean and do the kitchen laundry at the end of the week" [Damnit! i knew i forgot to do something last week]
S: "huh"
G: "you know the dish towels and stuff...don't worry we'll just throw it in with the laundry later" [ewwwwww that's just gross]
S&G resume pre-cotial position on couch.
[gotta get outta here.....]

So, here is my big rant.. F*(^*&@*#&^!*@&# hyprocrites...wah wah wah i don't want to clean up anybody elses mess. WELL, here's the problem. YOU don't clean up your messes you leave it for everyone else to clean it up for you!!!!!
AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE PEOPLE
[urge to kill rising!!! Rising!!]

3 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger sic said...

They're lying. Ford wouldn't write that and Chris couldn't spell half those words. Not even close...

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger sic said...

Dude... Why does clicking on the swaer word send an e-mail to f^&%#$* [at] g?

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

<-- surfacing in a black turtleneck, smiling with malevolent evil.

so... write something.

prod prod

 

Post a Comment

<< Home