Saturday, September 17, 2005

mmmmm food

August 19, 2005
Chiang Mai - Cooking Class

Since we were only going to be in Chiang Mai for the next couple of days, this was going to be the only chance we would have of taking a Thai cooking course. There were seven of us altogether me, Lei, Faith and four Brits. So as someone who cooks regularly and enjoys cooking it was really funny to watch the people around me. Cause baby can you tell exactly who doesn't cook.
I totally thought someone was going to cut/burn themselves before the night was over.

Anyways, we started the class off a the market place where we bought all the ingredients that would be needed for the stuff we have decided to make. I don't know if I should be amused or not at the antics of the Brits that where in our group. Both couples ran around taking pictures of the market place and I don't mean pictures of the whole market place. I kid you not, this is a conversation that I overheard.

Brit Girl #1: "oh my god!!! Look! Look!"
Brit Boy #1: "Wot?"
BG #1: "look at that. Its a trotter. Take a picture." hahaha " I can't believe it's a trotter"
flash flash
BG#2: "hey wot are you looking at"
BG#1: "its a trotter!!!!"
BG#2: "Oh my god! Honey you have to take a picture of this!!"

I was really was amazed at their enthusiasm. And you really could see that they were having a great time. Maybe I'm just being cynical or I'm just more used to seeing stuff like this.

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Oh Rose, thou art sick said...

you got blogspam girl. And what the heck is a trotter?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home