Monday, March 13, 2006

spam

So I haven't posted in a while...
but really comment spam is UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Have we exhausted the use of email spam already? Wasn't that annoying enough? Must we resort to comment spam? OR better yet who out there has gotten phone spam? I don't mean telemarketers, cause then you're at least talking to a real person. I've been getting recorded phone ads on my cell phone. I for some strange reason throught that was illegal (or does that only apply to your land line).

To all spammers out there here are several reasons why I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT and you're marketing scheme SUCKS.

1) I am not male so please stop sending me ads on way to enlarge my penis.
2) Stop calling me fat, it is rude.
3) I do not need any kind of toy that costs more that my tuition.
4) I do not need a year supply of any of the following: diapers, donuts, acne drugs, dog food, diet pills, libido inhancers, or fake eyelashes
5) If you are going to spam, for GOD sakes spell things right!!!
6) STOP CALLING ME FAT!!
7) No I do not what to take a 100 page survey.
8) I really could care less between one brand or another, I'm a student I just buy whatever one is on sale.
9) again enlarging my penis is not a priority.
10) really stop calling me fat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home