Wednesday, November 17, 2004

don't judge me...you're the fashion victim

so how is it ok for someone to ride a bike at 9am in the morning in orange fishnets, orange ankle boots, black capris and a black poorboy hat and it's not ok for me to wear a denim dress and knee high boots. It's not as though i was going out in a formal wear....

I don't get it...how does someone wearing that amazing combintation of clothes turn around a give me that look...oh you know that look....that look that says "what on earth are you wearing"....

weird....

did i miss the memo about dressing up in halloween colours???

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I notice that a lot here, especially in Montreal. It's disconcerting, but I think it's an East Coast thing. There might have been an inferiority complex thing there, or she's probably a person who is deluded into THINKING that she's fashionable.

D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home